Responsible for helping with troubleshooting, installations, repairs, and maintenance of plumbing mechanisms all while providing top-notch customer service. Some training will be provided.
- Plan and complete all necessary steps in the installation, maintenance, repair, and servicing in water and drain systems
- Troubleshoot instances of system malfunctions, interruptions, and failures
- Adhere to the highest standards of quality and safety
- Ensure proper billing, invoicing, and daily documentation of activities
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction from start to finish of a project
- Good Communication skills
- Able to work well with others
- Some experience preferred but not required.
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with Hand Tools
- Able to provide professional customer interaction
- Possess and maintain a valid drivers’ license
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and a drug screening
Job Type: Full-time
Required Education: High school or equivalent
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST IN WORKING WITH US!